The Impact of Your Gifts
We need each other if we are to be the church the world needs
And God needs us to support each other. Jesus calls us to be one.
At the Connecticut Conference, we are empowering and uniting churches in common mission and ministry because God is calling us all to do new things in new ways. Our distinctive witness is urgent in the world in which we live, and our capacity to make a
difference is greater when we work together.
Please continue to share and invest in this work. Through your financial support for the Conference’s community-building and capacity-building mission, and for Our Church’s Wider Mission (OCWM), you help us strengthen and sustain a movement of people and churches working together to answer God’s call and spread God’s love.
Your gifts to the Connecticut Conference:
- bolster connections
- facilitate the distribution of ideas and concepts
- bring successful local programs and ministries from one end of the state to the other
- form and foster leadership to guide vital communities of faith
- enable care and comfort for congregations suffering from loss
- provide educational opportunities for lay and ordained leaders
- help congregations during pastoral transitions
- support ministries that gather young people to deepen their spiritual lives in fellowship, worship and service
- magnify our united and collective voice in the public sphere as an advocate on behalf of the marginalized and as a champion of environmental justice
- help local churches feed the souls of their parishioners
- help local congregations work to eradicate racism and violence in their communities