CT Interfaith Conference on Drone Warfare
Two films produced by the Interfaith Network on Drone Warfare will be screened.
Issues addressed include:
- Why is the faith community concerned about drone warfare?
- Are civilians protected in drone warfare?
- What is the effect of drone warfare on drone operators?
- What does it mean to say: “Kill one terrorist and create 10 more terrorists?”
- Andrea Prasow, Associate Director of the Washington Office of Human Rights Watch
- Dr. Maryann Cusimano Love, Politics Department, Catholic University, Washington, DC
- Rev. Dr. Chris Antal, Unitarian Universalist Minister, resigned as an army chaplain because of the U.S. lethal drone policy
- Lt. Colonel Shareda Hosein (U.S. Army Reserves Retired) - Muslim Chaplain
Registration is free, but a free-will offering will be taken. Lunch will be provided. Please register at www.bit.ly/DroneCTConference
Co-sponsored by Hartford Seminary and the Interfaith Network on Drone Warfare