Administrative Assistant - Naugatuck
- Assist the Pastor in preparation for meetings, visits, and teaching.
- Provide telephone coverage.
- Prepare church bulletins and inserts for weekly service.
- Prepare weekly Email Newsletter using Constant Contact and email to congregants.
- Email all church announcements as needed.
- Maintain Church Website and facebook pages.
- Schedule usage of church facilities/Maintain the Master Calendar.
- Work with vendors, as needed.
- Maintain and update church records and files.
- Order building and office supplies as needed.
- Order flowers for church service, as needed.
- Greet visitors and members when using the church facility.
- Distribute mail to staff and residents of the building each day.
- Compile, type, duplicate and collate annual report from reports submitted by committee chairs for distribution at Annual Meeting.
- Work collaboratively with additional staff: Director of Christian Formation, Director of Music Ministry, Volunteer Treasurer, Volunteer Financial Secretary and Church Moderator
- Supervise the work of the Sexton.
Skills desired: Microsoft Word, Excel, membership database (Church Windows), , and Constant Contact, Microsoft Publisher, organization, welcoming disposition, team player
Contact: Marilyn Kendrix
9 Division Street Naugatuck CT 06770