Interim Director of Music Ministries - Plainville, CT
Interim Director of Music Ministries
We are seeking an Interim Director of Music Ministries to create and implement music ministries that are central to the life of our congregation in Plainville. This position has the opportunity to become permanent once we have a settled Minister in 1-2 years.
The person in this role will work collaboratively with our Senior Minister and Worship Team toward the implementation of diverse and high-quality music in our worship and other programming.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Utilize music ministries to empower the congregation's faith and support its mission to foster a diverse, open and affirming community
- Ability to lead the choirs and play the pipe organ
- Ability to meet and collaborate with the Senior Minister and Worship Team on a regular basis
- Serve as primary accompanist for Sunday worship and special services
- Select all music for worship which includes planning and practicing all music
This position requires approximately 10 hours/week on an annual 52-week schedule which includes 48 Sundays per calendar year for regular worship plus Christmas Eve, Ash Wednesday, Good Friday, Easter Sunday and the Service of Light.
Visit our website at www.uccplainville.org to learn more about us!
Interested candidates should send their resume to:
Congregational Church of Plainville
Contact: Marianne Wright
130 West Main Street Plainville 06062