On June 16 - 17, 2017, at a joint Annual Meeting
, delegates from the Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island conferences voted decisively to move ahead toward forming a new, joint Conference.
A Together, As One
planning team, comprised of members from each of the three Boards of Directors and staff, began meeting in July to work on the unified Conference proposal.
The team has established an email address – email@example.com
– which anyone is welcome to use to reach the group with comments or questions. Public comments are also welcome at the bottom of this page.
Team members, including subcommittee assignments:
- Kent Siladi, Conference Minister, Vision-Mission-Purpose/Communications
- Bridget Fidler, Board Chair, Staffing
- Marilyn Kendrix, Board Vice-Chair, Vision-Mission-Purpose/Communications
- Jocelyn Gardner-Spencer, Board Representative, Vision-Mission-Purpose/Communications
- Jeff Gallagher, Board Representative, Finance
- Jim Antal, Conference Minister & President, Governance
- Corey Sanderson, Board Chair, Vision-Mission-Purpose/Communications
- Lynne Dolan, Board Vice Chair, Staffing
- Philomena Hare, Board Representative, Finance
- Michael McSherry, Board Representative, Governance
- Linda Mesler, Vice Moderator, Governance
- Barbara Libby, Interim Conference Minister, Staffing
- Frances Munro, Board Chair, Governance
- Cleo Graham, Board Vice Chair, Vision-Mission-Purpose/Communications
- Dale Azevedo, Board Representative, Finance
- Linda Sable, Committee on Ministry, Staffing
Tiffany Vail, Associate Conference Minister for Communications for the three Conferences, Vision-Mission-Purpose/Communications
For background information, visit the Together, As One page
developed prior to the vote.