500th Anniversary Of The Reformation: Tour Of Germany
Walk in the footsteps of Martin Luther on this Germany vacation highlighting the 500th anniversary of the European Reformation. You'll overnight in Berlin, Dessau, Leipzig, Erfurt, Mainz, Nuremberg, and Munich, and you'll visit Wittenberg, Torgau, Mansfeld, Eisleben, Eisenach, Schmalkalden, Coburg, Worms, Rothenburg, Augsburg, and the Rhine Valley along the way.
Be in Wittenberg, Germany on October 31, 2017!
Hosted by The Reverend Dr. Thomas V. Calderone, First Congregational Church of East Windsor (CT).
$2,975 per person, double occupancy.
$1,750 deposit due now.
Balance due on 7/31/2017.
There is limited space available for this opportunity!
- 11 nights in deluxe hotels.
- Breakfast daily + 7 dinners with wine.
- Guided sightseeing with headsets.
- Transportation by motor coach.
- Boat cruise on Rhine River.
- Wi-Fi on motorcoach and in hotel lobbies.
For more information and to reserve your spot, visit http://groups.ritravel.net