Registrar & Program Administrator - CT Conference
The Connecticut Conference UCC is seeking to fill a full time Registrar and Program Administrator position.
General Responsibilities: This position is a full time position which provides administrative and program support to various ministries of the Conference. The main components of the position include support for the Regional Ministers, the Associate Conference Minister of Transitions, the administration and oversight of the Registrar functions of the Conference, and support for programs of the Conference.
Accountability: Professional accountability is to the Executive Assistant to the Conference Minister who is responsible for supervision, evaluation and tenure of employment.
Ecclesiology: The Program Associate is a member of the Support Staff Team and works collegially with the entire staff team.
- Support and work collegially with the Regional Ministers and ACM for Transitions. This support includes the management and maintenance of the Search and Call system of Conference. Among the details surrounding Search and Call system is management of pastoral/congregational profiles; maintenance of data base records of transitions; tracking criminal background (CBC) status; tracking interim profiles and placement; MID scholarships; managing Employment Opportunity notices.
- The Registrar shall have responsibility for maintaining the Conference Database, which includes lists of all clergy and churches affiliated with the Conference and their addresses and names, and the addresses of all officers and members of the Board of Directors. Functions to include: Record keeping; maintaining database of Authorized Ministers, Local Churches, Associations, Conference Officers and Board of Directors.
- Program support for a variety of Conference Programs which include but are not limited to: Pre-Annual Meeting Authorized Minister’s Gathering; Saint’s Meetings; Clergy Boundary Training; Ministerial Aid Committee; General Association; Conference scholarship program support.
- Provide support for the Trustees of the Fund for Ministers (in particular Health Insurance and Robbins Fund Recipients), the Saints (retired clergy), and Committee on Interim Ministry.
- Provide support for Fitness Reviews (files and national database). Coordinate Response Team trainings.
- Collaborate with Administrative staff around data base administration.
- Participate in staff meetings. Maintain close and positive working relationships with colleagues.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position includes regular phone and email interaction with candidates, search committee members, ACM for Transitions and Regional Ministers, MESA staff members and other Conference staff.
Salary for this position is in the mid-40’s (TBD based on skills and experience), plus a comprehensive benefits package. Please submit a resume, letter of intent and a list of 2-3 references that we may contact. Please submit this information to Cecile Gilson, email@example.com, 860-761-7109, 125 Sherman Street, Hartford, CT 06105.
Contact: Cecile Gilson
125 Sherman Street Hartford CT 06105