Office Manager - Wallingford (First)
The First Congregational Church of Wallingford is seeking a full-time office manager who will be the welcoming face and voice of the congregation for members, guests and the community. This person will also be responsible for a wide range of administrative services in support of the church leadership and the congregation. The ability to keep confidences is a critical part of this position. The First Congregational Church of Wallingford is a progressive and welcoming congregation of the United Church of Christ. We welcome people of all races, cultures, sexual identities, stages of faith and conditions of life.
- Experience in an office management or support position
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to solve problems and manage daily tasks in courteous, confidential and calm manner
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills
- Bookkeeping skills preferred
- Proven computer skills: Microsoft Office programs, social media, web site content management
- Accomplished skills in electronic calendaring, email and voicemail systems
- High school degree or equivalent required; Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Background check and references required
Salary Range: $13.00-$16.00 p/hr depending upon experience
Please submit a letter of interest and resume to the attention of The Rev. Kathleen Cunliffe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: The Rev. Kathleen T. Cunliffe
23 S. Main Street Wallingford CT 06492